Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

21 - 21 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
You're right. Their pastries seem to go bad very quickly. But their meat has always been top quality here along with their other products, you just have to watch the sell by dates because it varies. The Kirkland 5W30 is certified Dexos 1 Gen 2 and runs the best in one of the GTDI engines I used to work on, not to mention the least expensive oil available. Their new golf clubs are still unknown. The KS1 putter is well made but I still put better with my Evnroll. Their gas is Top Tier and 93 octane is always priced competitively with other gas stations 87 octane. With their Costco Visa you get 4% backon gas and 2% on their purchases plus extra 2 year warranty on appliances. The samples were canceled due to COVID19.

I think it is how they get their supply of grocery/fresh items. Like it comes in batches in large quantities, so the stock gets rotated out among the stores but not always at the same time. Their batteries are very fresh though, I've never seen batteries start off with such a high SOC. Even the Ford dealers have batteries that were sitting on their shelves for months.

The downside is I had to go to 3 Costco stores in the area to get the batteries I wanted and each of them was a different experience. The bigger Costco were not the best shopping experience for me. But I earn enough reward dollars from the credit card to pay for the membership several times over. But I was told they stock batteries based on demand at each location. The really big Costcos had more of the common batteries in stock/overflowing (Group 65, 34) but the smaller Costcos had very limited stock of most batteries. The Group 90/T5 seems to be uncommon although with such a large number of Fusions sold over the years you'd think Group 90 would be high in demand due to the small capacity and ACM/electronics killing them so quickly.

21 - 21 of 21 Posts