Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Haven't gotten a chance to watch this yet. Looks like it might ramble on for a bit. Zack is a bit of a talker. TST normally does a good job with its new car reviews though.

If you don't watch regularly, I'd check out their archive. Lots of cool stuff.

I think this will embed?:

Reactions: MattQ

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
that was pretty good. he actually shares my mindset about it quite a bit, and I think overall it was a pretty good review. Could have squeezed it down a few minutes, but not a big deal.

·
Registered
481 Posts
was shocked to see the sport on the smoking tire, very good video as well

·
Registered
481 Posts
Smoking Tire is a good channel. Someone in the Cali area with a tuned Sport should give them a call.
Matt would def be impressed and prob like it since hes got a RS

·
Super Moderator
1,537 Posts
I feel like that as kind of a poor review, especially compared to other Smoking Tire videos. He got most of the pricing and options wrong, and he looked like he was driving 25mph the whole time. I wish Matt did the review instead, he was even flying in the review of the Continental he did recently!

Reactions: GorgonFusionSport17

·
Registered
5 Posts
This is actually the review that convinced me to get the car. I knew going in that this wasn't a true S4 replacement, but there is no other car at this price point that can get you 325 HP, AWD, adaptive dampers, and the huge amount of space/practicality that comes with a midsize sedan.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts