Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I assume that probably most of you count the best time for 1/4M, however I am just wondering if some of you counted the time from 0-60mph.
The catalogue tells, that is achievable after 5,6 sec.
I regret that I did not try before chip.

For the time being after chip tuning I tried only one time and application showed me 5.3 sec. It was not a perfect conditions on the road. Temperature was about 0 Celsius degree.
I will try with good weather and I will back to you with effects.

Below you can find mu current tuning.

STOCK 324 HP vs STAGE1 376 HP (+ 52 HP; +16%)
STOCK 499 Nm
vs STAGE1 595 Nm (+ 96 Nm; +19,2%)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
To many, :)

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
93 tune only (245 summer tires if that means anything). My "slope" was off by .58%, but almost impossible to find perfectly flat roads around here.
You should really be looking at 0-30 though. FS kills it.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
I,ll have to do a few Dragy runs tomorrow now that I got a bug fixed with the tuning, but I had a 4.9 0 to 60 with the traction going off and closing the throttle.

·
Registered
2017 Ford Fusion Sport 2.7L TT AWD
888 Posts
My best that I have on my datalogs, bone stock was 5.3 seconds. After adding the UP FMIC and 93 Tune, only improved to 4.8.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
White Product Rectangle Azure Font

4.7 seconds

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
You spinning at all? It's a somewhat hard balance with only a tune with 0-30.
Must be much harder with a lot more power.

And I've posted this before, but a 2018 Tesla model 3 perf was tested at 0-30 of 1.7.
The FS can match that with some launch practice, which I think is pretty cool, since
the EV cult likes to brag how good they are out of the hole.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
You spinning at all? It's a somewhat hard balance with only a tune with 0-30.
Must be much harder with a lot more power.

And I've posted this before, but a 2018 Tesla model 3 perf was tested at 0-30 of 1.7.
The FS can match that with some launch practice, which I think is pretty cool, since
the EV cult likes to brag how good they are out of the hole.
This was done without a “drag strip launch” - just a little throttle against the brakes about 900-1000 rpm. Anything more on the street is asking for massive wheel hop. I do get wheel spin on hard launches at the treated track. Sometimes from 1-2 shift. If it runs 12.30s it’s spinning at launch and at 1-2 shift. I’ve got the solid motor and trans mounts which definitely helped with spinning early on. After the MKZ turbos and full 2.5” exhaust, nothing stops the spin except backing off the revs. Switching to race tires actually kind of hurt because I can’t warm them up sufficiently before a run.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
My best that I have on my datalogs, bone stock was 5.3 seconds. After adding the UP FMIC and 93 Tune, only improved to 4.8.
@maydk65 - Are you kidding me :)? It seems I am a complete amateur here. You have the same time with stock than me after tune :D:D
Definitely I need to try few more starts. If I remember well I started from 2k rpm. I will try with 2,5k rpm. Looking to my graph I have the maximum torque at nearly 2,7 so it should helps a lot to have a better time.

Engine torque 595.4 Nm Maximal torque at: 2735.4 rpm (E)

Honestly, for me everything below 5 sec is AWESOME!

Comparing your cars it looks like having a MKZ turbos and fmic shoul allow to have a time below 5 sec.
Again - for me is all about the parts. It is quite expensive to be delivered to Poland. I have ACC, so as I saw on forum only UP FMIC is tailoerd to the car without any modification. I am thinking to ask somelocal tuners to create the custom FMIC.

Thank you very much for all your advices!

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
@maydk65 - Are you kidding me :)? It seems I am a complete amateur here. You have the same time with stock than me after tune :D:D
Definitely I need to try few more starts. Honestly, for me everything below 5 sec is AWESOME!
You need practice. It's an excuse to go and make 0-60 runs, just for science of course. 😉

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
I will, I will practice and let you know.
BTW. What apps are you using while launching? Is the Performance Report an App for iPhone?
I either use Torque Pro for Android, or if I want very detailed information I use VCM Scanner with my MPVI2 from the HP Tuners system. Torque Pro is handy because all I need is my phone and I always have it with me, but there VCM Scanner gives much more detail and much more information.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
I bought a Dragy a couple months ago, really like it, and the fact that it's really accurate. I'm just waiting on spring now, can't really make good power with these cold temps we have now. That and the road is too cold to get any kind of traction, on top of dirty.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts