Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious, anyone planning on heading to the Woodward dream cruise this weekend? Would be fun to meet up with other Fuspo owners and bitch about em.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I have no idea what the WDC is, but the place to be this weekend is in the path of totality of the solar eclipse on Monday. It's supposedly within a day's drive of 220 million of our citizens. I'm lucky that my house sits within the path of totality, but I've got an all day excursion planned to go into the mountains and do a bike ride to get to a fantastic destination at 5,000 ft elevation with panoramic views 360 degrees. And hopeully avoid most of hte crowds. Traffic is the big variable, but we're going to get an early start. Sorry, I don't mean to hijack your thread, but I'm totally stoked bout this. I go-ogled it, and the WDC does look like an awesome event, but my FuSpo will sit in the garage Monday.

Dang, I looked at the distance from Detroit to Casper WY, the primo place to view the eclipse. Over 1,300 miles, but it's less than 600 miles to where I'm at in East TN.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Just curious, anyone planning on heading to the Woodward dream cruise this weekend? Would be fun to meet up with other Fuspo owners and bitch about em.
I wish I lived closer because Ive always wanted to attend one, but at least I got to see the Hot Rod Power Tour this summer.
If you go, try and post up a few pics of your favorites.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I frequently go to Woodward but not during the dream cruise lol. Too much traffic to deal with. I went every year as a kid and eventually when I have kids of my own I'll take them down there. The cars I grew up with will be classics by then lol. But I'm amazed that some people still don't know what the dream cruise is, it's world famous!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts