Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going to take it in. Window is fully closed. If I pull up on the switch I can hear the relay. If I push down no relay sound.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
did you try the reset that is on here in a few threads?
After my Home Depot visit the window rolled down so I did the relearn process. So far so good. Couldn't do it earlier because it would roll down at all.

Reactions: Wildcat Birdie

·
Registered
296 Posts
I have had a ton of issues with my windows. Now it's the trim molding by the locks. They dented it in when they removed the panel and said it was cuz of my elbow resting on it. I was mad said no wasn't like that before. They replaced it or I really think they just fixed it cuz it's back again. Anybody else have that problem? Just curious.

·
Registered
481 Posts
I have had a ton of issues with my windows. Now it's the trim molding by the locks. They dented it in when they removed the panel and said it was cuz of my elbow resting on it. I was mad said no wasn't like that before. They replaced it or I really think they just fixed it cuz it's back again. Anybody else have that problem? Just curious.
ive my window not close and go down to 1/4 open a few times. Every time within 2-3 tries with doing the window trick it always fixes it for me.

·
Registered
451 Posts
SSM 46491 - 2017 Fusion/MKZ - Front Windows Bounce Back When Using One-Touch Up Feature - Built On Or After 01-Nov-2016

ISSUE:
Some 2017 Fusion and MKZ vehicles built on or after 01-Nov-2016 may exhibit a front window that bounces back and does not close when using the one-touch up feature.

ACTION:
Reprogram the driver door module (DDM) to the latest calibration using the Integrated Diagnostic System (IDS) version 104.04 or higher.
Then Perform the Integrated Diagnostic System (IDS) power door window initialization procedure. Access to this IDS learn procedure is available under Toolbox / Body / Power Window Initialization.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts