Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2017 FFS and I can’t seem to figure out why the Driver side back window (which is the only one) won’t go up automatically. I recently just got the sport and I had a base model before it and it was doing the same thing.

·
Super Moderator
1,394 Posts
Do you mean the one-touch feature isn't working? If that's your issue, theres a few threads on it around here. Did you try the "re-calibration" procedure? A few people who had the issue constantly had a dealer update the software, which I think fixed their issues.

Reactions: HurtLocker2.7

·
Registered
16 Posts
I had this same issue with the DS front door window. After I pulled codes with Forscan I discovered there was a U code for the window module. I can't recall the exact one, but it stated the memory in the module was corrupt. I could raise and lower the window manually, but it's one-click auto-up didn't work like the other three windows. Even though it was under warranty the dealer told me to go screw. I didn't have time to argue with them, but I ended up just buying another module, installing it myself, taking it to another dealer, they programmed it and it's been good since.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had this same issue with the DS front door window. After I pulled codes with Forscan I discovered there was a U code for the window module. I can't recall the exact one, but it stated the memory in the module was corrupt. I could raise and lower the window manually, but it's one-click auto-up didn't work like the other three windows. Even though it was under warranty the dealer told me to go screw. I didn't have time to argue with them, but I ended up just buying another module, installing it myself, taking it to another dealer, they programmed it and it's been good since.
Thanks man! I’m going to have to hook up to Forscan and get a closer look

1 - 4 of 4 Posts