Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have only had my FFS 3 months now and my wife has only driven my car a few times. She hasn't opened it up yet (so she tells me) and I keep telling her to take the long way home and take it out on the free way.
Today while she was out, she had a Charger pull up next to her and rev the engine and play a bit trying to get her to race. She said she wouldn't even look in his direction. Sounds like they were even lined up at the light. She said is too old for this non sense...
LMAO. I was then trying to hint at me and my age and said I would have let the car take me to the speed limit as quickly as the car would allow.
I wish I was able to see this guy getting blown off like that. Wonder how long this went on for before he realized who was driving and see that he wasn't even being acknowledged.
I told her if a FFS pulls up to her she has to least acknowledge the driver.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
My SHO would take on the Scat Packs and Challengers on the street without any effort. I was able to do the same to an Audi RS7 as well. The Fusion Sport is a bit weaker off the line but still quick. The girlfriend loves to drive the Fusion and she punches the throttle WOT all the time.

·
Registered
275 Posts
My favorite thing about this post is you had to preface it with nothing bad happened since the wife took it. Lol.

A long time ago I was trying to teach my wife how to drive stick... in my 03 cobra. First lesson was to slowly let out the clutch with just enough gas to not stall it. She does a 20ft burnout toward a BFI dumpster and stalls it. Lesson over. (She never learned to drive manual) lol

Reactions: BlueDust

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My favorite thing about this post is you had to preface it with nothing bad happened since the wife took it. Lol.

A long time ago I was trying to teach my wife how to drive stick... in my 03 cobra. First lesson was to slowly let out the clutch with just enough gas to not stall it. She does a 20ft burnout toward a BFI dumpster and stalls it. Lesson over. (She never learned to drive manual) lol
[/Q
I figured if someone started with "my wife took my car" people would read it expecting something big to happen positive or not. I didn't want it to be clickbait... I just thought it was a funny story.
Good times.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Yeah i knew right away the intention (of not wanting it to be clickbait) but was hilarious regardless. And I enjoyed the post thanks for sharing :)

I don't let my wife take the fuspo.... which she rolls her eyes about since its AWD and automatic, but I keep the livewire mounted and no matter what tune I use (except stock, I've never seen KR move positive or negative on the stock tune its always 0.0), there's times I see KR creep up so I always have a lookout on the datalog monitoring my iat2s and KR, and I know she won't pay attention to it. Plus I know every tiny rock chip or imperfection on my cars. She comes home with a curbed rim or dent in the door, she knows she'd never hear the end of it. So I doubt she'd take my car even if I asked her to lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts