Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

Who would be interested in Cobb doing a system for our Fusion

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I made a phone call to Cobb Engineering yesterday in regards to them putting a system together for the Fusion, in speaking with their engineers, they stated that there has not been much of a demand for this car yet? So my question is how many Fusion Sport performance guys would like to see a Cobb system available for this platform? I can give you any details you would like on the tuning or what points could be addressed and possibly see if they could include rolling maps! that is one of my favorite things, you can change your tune on the fly, meaning while you are driving without re flashing the maps which you have to do with the engine off. I was able to work with them with the ST and they did a great job with that platform now able to make over 500 whp !

Reactions: Donjohnk

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
If we can show Cobb there is enough interest in this new platform, they may consider putting a system together and also it's possible to see if they will do a stage kit for the Fusion Sport ? Cobb brings a lot of experience to the table with the history with Ford Racing, it would definitely advance the 2.7 platform

Reactions: Donjohnk

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Oh I'm very interested... I've been bugging Cobb even before I got my car. I've mentioned it here a time or 2, but I think not very many people here know the capabilities of the software. As soon as they do release it Im going to be contacting stratified or talk to a tuner I used for my Mazdaspeed

Reactions: Ricochet

·
Registered
868 Posts
Cobb does a lot in the Subaru wrx/sti world don't they? I feel like I recall that from my brief stint as a wrx/sti owner.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
All worlds. Cobb has products for everything. Gen2 has the options for the tuner.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts