Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering who has the highest mileage FFS , anyone close to 100k?

·
Registered
46 Posts
I might be able to compete for the lowest mileage, 3,700 right now. :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
My first 17 FFS (Brand new 400A equip shadow black) was totaled when I got rear ended on the High way last year. Severe structural damage to the frame did that one in. It had 89k on the clock if I remember correctly.

I purchased another CPO 17 FFS in shadow black 401A w/ 15k miles. I now have 37k So I feel like I am in the running for most miles on this gen FFS. Maybe not total miles on one car lol.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I'm under 3,100 mi after 12.5 months of ownership.
You got me beat. :) I purchased my car from another state and drove it back so that added 530 miles to the car the first day I owned it. That and a quick trip from Denver to Chicago and back in early March to see my son graduate from Navy boot camp added another 2K miles.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Can't touch Brandon. Only 36k here.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I probably have the most miles on a 19 haha. 23k drove it off the lot a little over a year ago with i think 5 on the clock

·
Registered
37 Posts
I'm under 3,100 mi after 12.5 months of ownership.
Nice. I am sitting at 2300 after 8 months. I live close to work, and now with everything going on, it really only gets driven once or twice a week. Looking at my gas app, over the past 3 months I've been averaging about 150 miles/month.

·
Premium Member
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wow you drive a lot Oreo

Reactions: Oreo

·
Registered
161 Posts
I'm going to make a wild guess that Oreo is a sales rep.

·
Premium Member
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Wow 270k and still going

·
Premium Member
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
My 18 has 21k on it

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
270,000 on my 2010. My 21st and Best car Ive ever owned. if it ever dies ill go with a '19.
Wow, did you have to replace any parts on that 2010 Sport?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Wow, did you have to replace any parts on that 2010 Sport?
Just normal wear/tear- plugs/coils at 220k, wheel bearing on each side, on my 3rd set of brakes. Unfortunately now the a/c compressor is finally going. Unbelievably reliable drivetrain- tranny still shifts like new and the engine pulls strong- i was very strict about pre- maintenance. but it has also had a Steeda tune since 37k miles and i have always driven it hard. Great car and ive been very lucky but Im looking forward to the next one after 9 years. Glad to see a new one at over 100k on this thread.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts