Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,033 Posts
Nice! I see you went with the white brake option as well. Might want to smooth out the orange peel though.

·
Registered
278 Posts
We are expecting about 5in here in Northern Virginia Monday night/Tuesday.. So
the lady will stay parked in the garage....

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lol, now all you need are some curb feelers.
So how much snow did you end up with? I picked up my sport in NY and I drove through that crap Thu night Fri morning the whole time I was on I80.
We only got 4-5 inches but it hardly stuck on the roads.
Monday/Tuesday it's looking like we might get 12-18.
I'll be "working from home" Tuesday if that happens.
I want this snow to be out of here.
Can't wait to get the Vette back on the road.

Shawn S

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
We only got 4-5 inches but it hardly stuck on the roads.
Monday/Tuesday it's looking like we might get 12-18.
I'll be "working from home" Tuesday if that happens.
I want this snow to be out of here.
Can't wait to get the Vette back on the road.

Shawn S
Looks like you will need that winter set up.

·
Registered
481 Posts
i was cringing as i clicked on this, whewww you were only kidding. lol

Reactions: MattQ

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
We are expecting 4-7" overnight. Put my good mats in yesterday. Put the all-weather back in the driver's side today. Should have a good test in the snow with the BFG's.
We are looking at 3-6 over here. Luckily I haven't swapped anything back yet, but I don't want to run snow tires down to dragaway if I can make it, so hopefully we get a turn for the better soon.

Reactions: 1153

·
Registered
481 Posts
We are expecting 4-7" overnight. Put my good mats in yesterday. Put the all-weather back in the driver's side today. Should have a good test in the snow with the BFG's.
here where i live in NY were getting 1-2 FT tuesday =( may be testing the limits of this car lol

·
Registered
246 Posts
We're looking at 8-12 inches here. I don't even think about summer wheels until at least the end of April... our last snow fall last winter was in May. The lake effect snow really puts a damper on things.

·
Super Moderator
1,303 Posts
What is that white stuff?

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
We didn't get as much as forecast last night. Still maybe able to drift a little on the way to work.
For whatever reason in Green Bay where I work there was minimal snow as well, but at my apartment south of GB, I had like 4-5 inches and it was still going, so we will probably get the 6 they were expecting and maybe more.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts