Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a P1013 code (Wastegate Control Pressure Circuit High) last night after a long drive in very cold temps. I ran the car today for about 20 minutes and couldn't replicate the fault while monitoring in Forscan. Circuit voltages stayed between 1.37v and 4.11v. Took a long drive tonight and the code lit up again. Car drives fine so I'm wondering if a bad sensor is to blame.

Question: Where is the heck is the sensor for this circuit? I'd guess they be near the wastegates but there's only one circuit to monitor in forscan and I have two turbos. So...is the sensor elsewhere (and used monitor the wastegates of both turbos)? I've been googling for hours and can't find any ecoboost owners offering insight on this error. Hoping someone here can help.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Alright, nevermind. I found it on an F150 2.7 diagram. Looks to be in the same spot on ours. Going to swap it out and hope the code never returns.

·
Super Moderator
1,316 Posts
Little extra info...

Attachments

Reactions: sahively

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
@Oreo, just in case things go south, any idea where I can find the part number for that solenoid unit (other than ripping it out and looking at it).

·
Super Moderator
1,316 Posts
@Oreo, just in case things go south, any idea where I can find the part number for that solenoid unit (other than ripping it out and looking at it).
Sorry work has had me running in circles. The part number is actually printed on the component itself. Take the engine cover off and look below the #5 coil (front center) and a little left to see the solenoid.

Reactions: sahively
1 - 7 of 7 Posts