Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
So I was inspecting my rocker panels and am missing a clip in the driver rear. (Picture is of clip on passenger rear)

Tried autozone, etc websites. Checked Ford parts website, even called a Ford dealership and they were telling me they only come with a full rocker panel... Yeah okay buddy 馃槀, I am totally fine driving without if that's the case.

I've tried googling them, the closest match I could find has tags like '2005 Ford 500/Taurus Rocker panel clips".

Does anyone else have information on this?

Attachments

Registered
Hi Limey. I would try a few more Ford or even Lincoln Dealerships to see what information they can give you. I would also recommend stopping in if you have the time. I find we get better service when dealing face to face, as opposed to being a voice on the phone.

You could also try any local body shops in your area. I am sure they have dealt with this type of issue in the past and can probably get you a clip if you ask.

Another option would be stopping by any local Salvage Yards. Or calling, if no local ones are available.

Let us know how you make out and good luck..

Reactions: maydk65

Registered
I can dig up a few at work if you want to wait for them to get there. I may even have a few here at home in my shed with the rest of my extra Fusion parts.

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
I can dig up a few at work if you want to wait for them to get there. I may even have a few here at home in my shed with the rest of my extra Fusion parts.
I would be willing to pay for shipping + fair price if you got them 馃榾

Registered
Let me see what I can find, haven't to work since Monday, so I,ve got a few things to catch up on , but should be able to get a few today.

Reactions: LIMEY

Registered
I,m not finding any, check eBay, I know I've seen them on there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts