Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I currently have a leased 2016 Ford Fusion SE. Ruby Red in color with the only option being the backup sensors for the camera. I have 11 payments left. Around $3560 remaining. Lease end is April 2018. Though with the introduction of the Sport I started foaming at the mouth.

I used to have a 2004 Audi A6 2.7T S-line. APR Stage 1 93 Octane tune. 2.5inch catback 304 stainless with no muffler/resonators completely custom. Forge DV's. Was a great car with the bi-turbo setup. Drove it from 25k miles to 75k miles. Before that I used to drive Crown Victoria Police Interceptors. Long time member on crownvic.net

Originally I was looking at a Ecoboost SHO or Police Interceptor. Though through the help of the information researched through youtube and this forum. I am locked into wanting a Sport. Black in color. Only needing the 401A and the cooled seats. The rest would be nice to haves.

I reside in the state of Minnesota. Originally born in California. Ex Army. Current job Systems Administrator.

I am 32 years of age turned it 2 days ago actually. Also used the recommendations for truecar.com which well I guess I now have 6 different dealers e-mailing/texting me trying to get me out early and roll my current lease into a sport lease/loan option. I was wondering if anyone would have any ideas or input on that. Thank you a head of time.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
I would think with the 18s rolling out in a few months and with plenty of 17s left, you should find a dealer wanting to deal. One advantage is Ford lease going back into a Ford. Good luck

·
Registered
158 Posts
I would think with the 18s rolling out in a few months and with plenty of 17s left, you should find a dealer wanting to deal. One advantage is Ford lease going back into a Ford. Good luck
I'm seeing loaded FFS advertised down from 39.5K to 33K. Granted, this inlcludes the current incentives, but you should get 20% off of MSRP.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm seeing loaded FFS advertised down from 39.5K to 33K. Granted, this inlcludes the current incentives, but you should get 20% off of MSRP.
Really? I have a few dealerships working numbers. Including my owed $3568 on my current lease. Most are around the 560-590$ a month range all said and done. tax/title/etc. Per other advice I started working with a dodge dealership as well to do the apples to apples comparison. I am glad to be here everyone I am really hoping this may provide some fruit. Or I will do my best to patiently wait till lease end.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I turned my '15 1.5 lease in a year and half early. It cost me but it was worth it. So far, seven months of pure driving fun.
If you don't mind me asking were you able to get below the 550 mark? lol If you would prefer not to talk about it I understand. Just really really want to get into a sport so badly. Love the information on this forum. Can't wait to dive in. Also helps that it is girlfriend approved :D

·
Registered
106 Posts
Currently leasing my FuSpt at 238 bi-weekly for a 5 year lease (0$ down). That's with the extended warranty for 5yrs and the 5 yr maintenance plan as well. I'm from Canada so we only have the fully loaded version.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Really? I have a few dealerships working numbers. Including my owed $3568 on my current lease. Most are around the 560-590$ a month range all said and done. tax/title/etc. Per other advice I started working with a dodge dealership as well to do the apples to apples comparison. I am glad to be here everyone I am really hoping this may provide some fruit. Or I will do my best to patiently wait till lease end.
TTL will add somewhere in the vicinity of 10% (depending on your locale). So if you're looking at a 34K price after discount, that goes up to 37.4K (often taxes will be pre-rebate, too) and then you add the 3.5 that you owe, you're closer to 41K. That divided by 60 payments is 683 a month.

Even the 34K is 566/ month. It's hard to do a fair MSRP comparison without figuring the back end costs.

·
Registered
402 Posts
I'm glad I didn't lease. This car is so much fun to drive I've nearly double the miles I would have estimated. I'm on pace to crack 25k in the first year.

We are out of milk? Sure I'll go get some more. Wife needs tampons? If it gets me behind the wheel, I'm on it.

·
Registered
481 Posts
I'm glad I didn't lease. This car is so much fun to drive I've nearly double the miles I would have estimated. I'm on pace to crack 25k in the first year.

We are out of milk? Sure I'll go get some more. Wife needs tampons? If it gets me behind the wheel, I'm on it.
hhaha i told my wife wherever u gotta go when im home im driving you so i can drive the sport lol

Reactions: DreadfullyDespized

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well I recently went through a little deal fiasco on a Titanium. Though all and all I was able to drive it for gas only for 17 days :D I got my 15 fusion back and some how my insurance went down 245$ every six months through all of it. :D. Seems I will continue to save up and pay my existing lease payments. I see the different ideas vs lease/buy. I really appreciate all of the input on this from everyone!

Debating myself if I will lease or buy. Though if I lease I will be doing a minimal of 15k miles a year since my GF lives out of state.

Probably the last time I am dealing with a dealership out of state. State/city tax is such a snafu.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts