Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what's up everybody! I purchased a 2017 fusion sport about a month ago. I traded in my 2015 Focus ST. I was going to go with a Focus RS but with two kids I wanted a little more space so I opted to go with the Fusion Sport. Planning on doing a lot of upgrades to her, so no plans of being stock...Just have to wait until after my wedding in October Haha ;)

·
Registered
624 Posts
Congratulations on your purchase and upcoming wedding. They're two of the best decisions I've ever made! Can we assume your focus st didn't remain stock. And if that is the case, is there anything you learned modding the FoSt that you would like to share/apply to your Sport?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Congratulations on your purchase and upcoming wedding. They're two of the best decisions I've ever made! Can we assume your focus st didn't remain stock. And if that is the case, is there anything you learned modding the FoSt that you would like to share/apply to your Sport?
I actually made the decision very early after purchasing my ST that I wasn't going to keep it. I have owned two Evo's and going from awd to fwd totally killed the ST for me. Don't get me wrong, the ST was a very fun car and I loved it for what it was but I just couldn't deal with the fwd!

·
Registered
624 Posts
I actually made the decision very early after purchasing my ST that I wasn't going to keep it. I have owned two Evo's and going from awd to fwd totally killed the ST for me. Don't get me wrong, the ST was a very fun car and I loved it for what it was but I just couldn't deal with the fwd!
Awe come on, you gotta love torch steer! You've got the ST to thank for the extra upper body strength 💪 you now have.:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts