Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up everybody? So I just posted on a thread talking Wheels so the question is, what wheels is everyone planning on going with? My plan as of now is to go with Mrr Vp5's but I'm still doing some research...and I'm not giving out what size either until I follow through with it ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
246 Posts
I have a set of 20" motegi racing MR107 wheels with next to no miles on them that I'm hoping will fit. They were my summer wheels on my old taurus before I sold it. I believe the bolt pattern is the same, so fingers crossed. I wont know for sure, of course, until i actually get my car...

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a set of 20" motegi racing MR107 wheels with next to no miles on them that I'm hoping will fit. They were my summer wheels on my old taurus before I sold it. I believe the bolt pattern is the same, so fingers crossed. I wont know for sure, of course, until i actually get my car...
Haha right on man, I know its 5x108 bolt pattern so best of luck! Post some pictures up of the wheels man, would love to see them

·
Registered
81 Posts
I wanted to post these a long time ago but since I don't actually own a Sport yet I figured I'd wait for some one else to talk about wheels first. I found these:
FC04A 18x9.0 +40 72.6mm - Titanium - Price Per Wheel by Fastco | Eurosport Tuning

They're Canadian and aimed at Volvo but they seem like they'd fit and they're pretty light at 19 lbs. I want 18s because sidewall, weight, and cost. Here's hoping for brake clearance. They're also fairly cheap from my research.

How wide are the stock wheels?

·
Registered
188 Posts
I really like those actually, a nice full wheel on a full bodied vehicle. I think they'll be pretty sweet !

·
Registered
331 Posts
I agree with Moose, not a fan for the Fusion.

Truth be told, I really like the factory wheels! One of the things that pulled me to the car in the first place.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I emailed RTR earlier to see if they could do custom bolt patterns for a set of matte charcoal 19"×8.5" since the more popular Focus RS uses the same bolt pattern. *fingers crossed*

·
Registered
529 Posts
Well, I already have these from my last Fusion. They are 18's with 245/45's on them. TSW/Hankook. I was selling them because I didn't think they'd fit. But, I may try one on. They are only 3 months old. The only problem is no TPMS. What do you guys think?
Those are vibin' with me for some reason. I think there is too much pattern going on with those wheels. At first, I wasn't a fan of the stock wheels, but they are growing on me. I still think there is a better wheel out there... something simple, elegant, and sporty.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well, I already have these from my last Fusion. They are 18's with 245/45's on them. TSW/Hankook. I was selling them because I didn't think they'd fit. But, I may try one on. They are only 3 months old. The only problem is no TPMS. What do you guys think?
I think they look good. Not exactly my style but I think they would look sharp on the fusion. I am a huge fan of the stock wheels myself but I'm one of those people that like to be set apart from everyone else so for me the wheels will have to go. I am actually looking at a couple of different sets of wheels now and not sure which ones I will end up pulling the trigger on...hopefully they start coming out with some performance parts so I can buy those instead of getting wheels for right now ;)

·
Registered
69 Posts
Well... thats a no-go for RTR. 😢
(The wife scratched one of my wheels today so another set is imminent.) It's pretty cool that they responded so quickly though.

"Chris,

Thanks for reaching out! At this time we don't have plans to offer any wheels in that bolt pattern. However if anything changes I will be sure to let you know.

Thank you
Jess Albright
Mustang RTR Team"

On Aug 21, 2016 at 4:11 PM, <Chris Bunch> wrote:

I do not have a mustang, but I really love these wheels. My car is a 2017 Ford Fusion Sport and the bolt pattern is 5×108 instead of the more common 5×114. I was wondering if you guys were planning to expand into other vehicles from Ford Performance's fleet as the new Focus RS also has a 5×108 bolt pattern. If not, would you guys be able to do custom orders to suit customers who want these wheels but do not own a mustang? Thank you, and I look forward to hearing from you guys."

The search goes on.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts