Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to tune my 2017 fusion sport. What would you recommend. I am new to tuning I know basics but not that much in depth. Any help is welcomed and appreciate.

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
I am happy with my LMS tune , I have had zero issues with it

·
Registered
224 Posts
Best tune all-around I gotta give to Tuning by James. It doesn't have gear shift indicator like unleashed but the actual tune is extremely solid.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I am looking to tune my 2017 fusion sport. What would you recommend...
I like my Unleashed tune by Torrie. No problems at all (tuned since about 5k miles, 47k miles now), and great customer support.

·
Registered
215 Posts
My .02¢ Is Torrie/Unleashed... Just tell him you are prioritizing long term reliability over getting the absolute max power out of your sport. He’ll totally understand and tune accordingly.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have been running LMS tune (93o, Stg 2) on my 2017 for almost two years. The dealership flashed it away once. I emailed for a new file. Reflashed in less than 5 min. The tune makes a considerable change in engine and transmission performance. -Mods: Cold Air, axleback Borla S, lowered 1.5 in front, 1.0 in rear, couple other little things. I am very happy with my sleeper.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am looking to tune my 2017 fusion sport. What would you recommend. I am new to tuning I know basics but not that much in depth. Any help is welcomed and appreciate.
I've run both Unleashed and LMS, 91 "canned" tune on my 2018 Sport. The only mod I've done for power is the Steeda CAI. I didn't like the Unleashed tune, the pull was too choppy. If you look at the dyno sheet on their website you can see the HP and TQ curves are really jagged. The LMS tune is smoother. I didn't time any acceleration runs but both "felt" the same as far as power goes. Not power related but I upgraded the BOV with the GFB kit and throttle response is better and it holds a lower gear longer in sport mode. I guess I'm too used to my supercharged Cobra mustang I had for 10 years. Sadly it's gone and I miss SC V8 power.

·
Registered
3 Posts
My LMS 93 (Stage 2) tune deletes the autoshift 100%. Instead, you get the face-smashing loss of power. Ha!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts