Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 20 of 525 Posts

·
Administrator
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Share what you did today with the Ford Fusion Sports V6 community!

Example: I took her out of the garage and gave her a nice bath and followed up with a coat of wax.

Example: Finally got my window tints done, now I can't open my windows for a week :(

Example: Got new tires installed, now I am itching to take her out for a quick spin.

Anything goes....

·
Registered
331 Posts
Curbed my rear right wheel on the way to work this morning. Priced a new wheel at my local dealer, they had to call Ford to find out any info... Apparently they're $859 a piece.

Ended up calling a local alloy repair place and will be getting it fixed on Monday.

My only other concern is the chunk of rubber out of the rim-saver section of the tire... 250 miles on it.

https://goo.gl/photos/SqUWGbYg1FhohXmW9

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Curbed my rear right wheel on the way to work this morning. Priced a new wheel at my local dealer, they had to call Ford to find out any info... Apparently they're $859 a piece.

Ended up calling a local alloy repair place and will be getting it fixed on Monday.

My only other concern is the chunk of rubber out of the rim-saver section of the tire... 250 miles on it.

https://goo.gl/photos/SqUWGbYg1FhohXmW9

I'd at least put that tire on the rear for now. In a couple months
you will be abel to buy and entire stock wheel/tire package from
someone who upgrades.

·
Registered
331 Posts
I'd at least put that tire on the rear for now. In a couple months
you will be abel to buy and entire stock wheel/tire package from
someone who upgrades.
It's already on the right rear. The tire looks to be fine - checked it after I got off of work. The only thing damaged is the scrub wall, nothing to the sidewall at all. Hopefully this guy will do some good work, he's used by a local BMW dealership and has done some very expensive cars in the past. Suppose we'll see what happens on Monday!

·
Premium Member
769 Posts
Today, I programmed the garage door opener, de-activated the seat belt minder bell and ordered an AFE Dry air filter.
You don't wear your seat belt? :eek:

I replaced lights for plate, backup, and puddle with LEDs... everything looks great. I am also working on getting my car into LMS for a tune and guinea pig testing.
Thank you! I wish there was a tuning shop locally so I could do the same.

1 - 20 of 525 Posts