·
Registered
81 Posts
Ingot Silver!

Reactions: 1153

·
Registered
56 Posts
RUBY RED... But I found out some bad news from my body shop friend. If you have any of the colors that you paid an extra $395 for (listed on your factory invoice sticker) and my Ruby Red is one, these paints are ultra expensive to fix. My buddy said that he had just painted a hood on a fusion that had gotten scratched at a local car wash and that he had to charge the guy $1000 because the paint and prep for the paint was so expensive. That threw a big scare into me. If I had know that I wouldn't have got the special paint colors.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Shadow Black all the way!

Reactions: Sprinter1

·
Registered
104 Posts
Whoever voted for Burgundy, you ROCK! I'd love to see an actual photo. That would have been my top choice, except I was already coming from a burgundy vehicle and after 10 years I needed a change, so Lightning Blue it was.

My reasoning - I'm not a big fan of red. Black, White, Grey, and Silver make up like 90% of the cars on the road. I've also had white and black in the past, would not do either ever again!

·
Super Moderator
1,523 Posts
Really, I'm surprised Magnetic is that far from being the most popular color (so far, at least)! When ordering I figured it would be everywhere but liked it anyways. Interesting how grey is the rare one, lol.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Magnetic Sport in my driveway. Shined up in the sun light its metallic coat is just gorgeous, plus with tint and the wheels these cars come with and the LED eyebrows (drive lights) just makes it sinister!

·
Registered
163 Posts
I went with blue this time. My trade was a '14 in Sunset otherwise I would have gotten Burgundy Velvet. I had an '11 Sport in Blue Flame and I swear it's the same color with a new name.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I see what you did there DaveE. I approve!

Reactions: 1153

·
Registered
129 Posts
Whoever voted for Burgundy, you ROCK! I'd love to see an actual photo. That would have been my top choice, except I was already coming from a burgundy vehicle and after 10 years I needed a change, so Lightning Blue it was.

My reasoning - I'm not a big fan of red. Black, White, Grey, and Silver make up like 90% of the cars on the road. I've also had white and black in the past, would not do either ever again!
My first choice when I was considering a new car was ruby red. Then I saw how many metallic red there were on the road and too many are black, white, or silver, I reconsidered. After seeing pics of the Burgundy Velvet I went for it. The color changes with the light and viewing angle and looks great.

Attachments

·
Registered
206 Posts
I see my color is well represented!

Reactions: FusionReaction

·
Registered
172 Posts
Magnetic. Love the way it sparkles on a sunny day. Would have gotten the black but it's not metallic.

Magnetic and love it.
I miss tuxedo black metallic. Had it on my 12 sport and was amazing. The edge sport is black and I was not about to keep up on two black cars. The work to pull out swirls.....

Reactions: Oreo

·
Registered
481 Posts
lightning blue here, wanted to stand out from the usual white/grey/black of all the other cars on the road

Reactions: Oreo
1 - 20 of 51 Posts