Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry to say I sold the Sport. Not due to issues with the car I loved the car problem is I love Mustangs more. The Sport was a blast but I have a need to mod and I just wasn't finding enough things to keep me entertained and miss the endless supply of aftermarket for the mustang. Was going to wait for the 18 stang but went for a 2013 GT S197 where the sweet spot is in aftermarket right now. I met alot of great people on here and will check in from time to time to see how you guys do in the ultimate sleeper car world!!! Later guys and gals!

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Sorry to say I sold the Sport. Not due to issues with the car I loved the car problem is I love Mustangs more. The Sport was a blast but I have a need to mod and I just wasn't finding enough things to keep me entertained and miss the endless supply of aftermarket for the mustang. Was going to wait for the 18 stang but went for a 2013 GT S197 where the sweet spot is in aftermarket right now. I met alot of great people on here and will check in from time to time to see how you guys do in the ultimate sleeper car world!!! Later guys and gals!
I don't blame you and I miss my blown 14 GT. I miss the power and the RWD plus the mustang is a drivers car especially when you have 600whp.
I might see you on svt or mustang source since I visit them weekly.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Exactly why there's still a 2011 GT in my garage... I just drive it less with the Sport around.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
I hear ya, installing a 675 HP phase 3 Roush on my 14 GT as we speak.
Still waiting for used Sport values to drop, but so far I can get
a new one, for what a used one cost.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
I hear ya, installing a 675 HP phase 3 Roush on my 14 GT as we speak.
Still waiting for used Sport values to drop, but so far I can get
a new one, for what a used one cost.
Youre going to have loads of fun with the TVS, who is going to tune it for you?
I bought my Sport used for 29k with 401, roof and nav and I've seen a few for 28k. Just shop around.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Youre going to have loads of fun with the TVS, who is going to tune it for you?
I bought my Sport used for 29k with 401, roof and nav and I've seen a few for 28k. Just shop around.
Was going to use the Roush tune, but they will only do phase 3 with man trans, so
I got a tuner/tune from VMP.

I've seen new base sports for as low as the 24K range (plus 600 fee, dest, tags, tax)
up near Washington and Org. They have some crazy 4-5K rebates up there.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Was going to use the Roush tune, but they will only do phase 3 with man trans, so
I got a tuner/tune from VMP.

I've seen new base sports for as low as the 24K range (plus 600 fee, dest, tags, tax)
up near Washington and Org. They have some crazy 4-5K rebates up there.
I ran the VMP stage 2 with a VMP tune so your in hands with VMP.

·
Premium Member
1,013 Posts
I recently bought my old 1990 5.0 Lx back after it had passed hands at least 3 times since I traded it for a POS truck. The Sport is awesome, but there really is no replacement for a Stang with a big noisy V8.

Reactions: Rice

·
Registered
481 Posts
I recently bought my old 1990 5.0 Lx back after it had passed hands at least 3 times since I traded it for a POS truck. The Sport is awesome, but there really is no replacement for a Stang with a big noisy V8.
honestly im torn my self. I love the stealthy aspect of our cars since there is no exhaust note really. However i do miss my 13 5.0 with Borla exhaust, i had to be careful when i got on it because you could hear it from a distance away.

·
Premium Member
1,013 Posts
fortunately, middle aged mustangs are dirt cheap.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts