Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi FFS Forum - My name is Devin and I recently joined this forum to participate in the community. I lurk here all the time so I guess I should just fully commit to the board!

Hopefully the MKZ crowd is still welcome here? - I picked up my 2017 3.0TT AWD MKZ in November, it is my second MKZ and I love it. I am a huge car ownership/documentation/forum person, so I will most likely make a comprehensive timeline/build thread on the car here to get your thoughts and hopefully help some people out. Love modding and finding cars that share platforms/parts to develop and test out new parts. The MKZ/FFS family is pretty close knit it seems.

But for now I just wanted to introduce myself here and kick off the first post! Looking forward to getting to know you all.

- Devin

·
Registered
130 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks!

Quick question before I start a build thread - is there a rule on embedding photos like I did above? Or is the preferred method to attach them.

·
Registered
199 Posts
That's a sweet scene in your picture. I'm not aware of any restriction on embedding a photo.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Welcome. MKZ owners have a lot to contribute and as you know there are a few that are active members. I find this one of the better forums. Laid back but happy to debate topics.

All the best

1 - 7 of 7 Posts