Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the longest warranty on a vehicle anyone has ever heard of from ford more specifically fusion sport... powertrain , bumper to bumper, whatever... just trying to see what the most anyone has seen in a given or purchasable warranty... thanks guys

·
Registered
81 Posts
You should be able to do a 100K mile bumper to bumper warranty!

·
Super Moderator
1,523 Posts
The best & longest coverage I've seen from Ford dealers online is a Ford PremiumCare warranty for 8yrs, 150,000 miles, around $3,000 with $100 deductible.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I bought a 120k 6 year one.

·
Registered
118 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
You can get all sorts of extended coverage at the dealer through Ford directly. They have a lot more different oddball combinations of time and mileage than the "aftermarket" warranty companies do. I got an 8 year, 60k mile extended warranty. I know it sounds weird, but it was really perfect for someone like me who doesn't put a ton of miles on but wants to keep the car for a long time.

The aftermarket companies were cheaper than the Ford ones, for the ones they offer that overlap, but Ford just had a better selection to choose from. The one I got was $1750 IIRC, which was considerably cheaper than the 6 year aftermarket plans since they all had a ton more mileage associated with them that I just didn't need or want to pay for (and 2 years less, which was way more important to me).

happy hunting!

Reactions: Cobra427
1 - 9 of 9 Posts