Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw this video of the Bugatti Chiron and the blow off sound similar to the Sport. No Im not saying our sport is a Bugatti, but if a million dollar car can sound like that, so can ours.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Our car will never sound like that, unless you replace our motor with a V8, then add another V8 and then add 4 turbos and the get the HP somewhere around. 1,100HP

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The blow off does, listen to how long it goes off unless you haven't tried VTA.
Never said anything about sounding like a V16.

·
Super Moderator
1,605 Posts
Ive found the sweet spot on the highway, where i can make mine vent nearly indefinitely. Wife gets really annoyed.
Haha, I've figured out how to do this as well in our '16 Escape 2.0 (stock it's as loud as our cars with VTA, for some reason) around 55mph in manual mode. Drives everyone in the car crazy :D.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Yes and if I remember right since I haven't drove it in a month, it happens when you go wot off the gas and back on and off again quickly and it will blow off longer than normal.
Curious if those with a tune experience it more since the boost is turned up.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Yes and if I remember right since I haven't drove it in a month, it happens when you go wot off the gas and back on and off again quickly and it will blow off longer than normal.
Curious if those with a tune experience it more since the boost is turned up.
With the tune installed mine is annoying at times with how long it will go off after letting off the gas from just normal acceleration.

·
Banned
249 Posts
depends are you running a real BOV (turbosmart, boomba) the boomba adapter or simple vta mod? I believe all 3 act differently. My turbosmart only goes off with hard acceleration and then letting off the gas

1 - 9 of 9 Posts