1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Oh yeah that's the slow Model 3. I'd look at the Model 3 Performance (dual-motor AWD), 0-60 in 3.5 seconds. I wouldn't opt for any of the autonomous features. Never going to the gas station would be awesome.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh yeah that's the slow Model 3. I'd look at the Model 3 Performance (dual-motor AWD), 0-60 in 3.5 seconds. I wouldn't opt for any of the autonomous features. Never going to the gas station would be awesome.
Trying to compare apples to apples, that one is 60 grand.

When Tesla sells a 10 second hot looking pony car AND a
decent perf AWD DDer for that money, I'll post up the
comparison..........

·
Premium Member
17 Posts

The New Green Deal, in part, calls for the elimination of all fossil fuel and nuclear electrical power plants, so how will the BEVs be charged? Fusion electrical generation, at this time, is still theoretical science :(.

·
Registered
262 Posts
The fact that Elon Musk is still getting taxpayer subsidies is insane.

·
Registered
95 Posts
No worries. As long as Tesla stock continues to tank & Elon continues with his outrageous proclamations I feel Tesla may be ripe for the picking....unless he raises some $$$$. Currently Wall Street doesn't appear to be buying into his rhetoric....for now.
Additionally, virtually all the other normally aspirated guys are playing catch-up......it reminds me of the days (showing my age) when the Japanese cars were eating our domestic lunch....we ended up catching up to them....sorry to go off topic a bit.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts