Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love when high school kids think they have the fastest ricers. He was speeding up and slowing down right next to me over and over. So I put it in sport mode, down shifted to 2nd and waited for him to jump.

·
Premium Member
1,033 Posts
I had to watch that at least 5 times just for the commentary. That was... it was fabulous.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Lol, something just ain't right. Did you eat paint chips when you were a kid? J/k

Reactions: Airwelldone

·
Registered
624 Posts
I love it. Airwelldone, could you tell me what was said right after "now he's in the rearview mirror"......??? Lol, love it, nice job.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts

Reactions: Airwelldone

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Glad you all enjoyed... almost as much as I have enjoyed 30 years of paint chips. Ha.
The rest of the video is me shaking my phone pointing out all the other cars around me. There was a 300zx behind me, SHO on my right, and a ZL-1 that flew by me a few seconds after. Next car meet/cruze I have to get a dash cam, cause that was just one of many quality roll ons.

·
Premium Member
1,033 Posts
I love it. Airwelldone, could you tell me what was said right after "now he's in the rearview mirror"......??? Lol, love it, nice job.
I believe it was something along these lines.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts