Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my auto cross buddy has a 2015 wrx. We both dragged at MIR last season and he ran a 13.5 and I ran a 13.6. At that time I was Stock (besides muffler delete) and he had a cat back and COBB flash (stage 1 I believe they call it.)
Recently he performed TGV/EGR delete, catless downpipe, and a COBB custom data logging tune and wanted to do a couple pulls. First pull I left my Boostmax in 50% mode. 2nd pull I moved it to 100 and pulled on him slightly. I assume he's a 13 flat ish car and I may be in the low 12's.
I apologize about the crappy quality, it obviously wasn't me recording.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
So my auto cross buddy has a 2015 wrx. We both dragged at MIR last season and he ran a 13.5 and I ran a 13.6. At that time I was Stock (besides muffler delete) and he had a cat back and COBB flash (stage 1 I believe they call it.)
Recently he performed TGV/EGR delete, catless downpipe, and a COBB custom data logging tune and wanted to do a couple pulls. First pull I left my Boostmax in 50% mode. 2nd pull I moved it to 100 and pulled on him slightly. I assume he's a 13 flat ish car and I may be in the low 12's.
I apologize about the crappy quality, it obviously wasn't me recording.

https://youtu.be/7ZqD6aQ81Vc
WTH, no narration lol. Nice runs and the chase car needs some mods so it can keep up.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ha. I wanted to make it clear that it wasn't me.
The chase vehicle was a stock 5.3 08 Sierra, so no chance of keeping up.

Reactions: Wildcat Birdie

·
Registered
293 Posts
That truck needs a camsaft and supercharger!

I couldnt hear either car in the video, im surprised especially the wrx with no cat! Did the wrx pull on you at the end? Or was the fusion more of a top end puller in comparison?

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That truck needs a camsaft and supercharger!

I couldnt hear either car in the video, im surprised especially the wrx with no cat! Did the wrx pull on you at the end? Or was the fusion more of a top end puller in comparison?
The wrx started pulling once the fusion shifted into 5th
And yes, *high 12's, for sure not low 12's for me

1 - 8 of 8 Posts