Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Soooo is the site going to get vendors? or companies interested in making parts for us... There isn't a hole lot of sites out there that have stuff that I've found for fusions. Now I know the car is new but it would be nice to get vendors here to promote stuff.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I think it might be tough for vendors as our number of members is not that big. Maybe a group buy for existing products.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i guess it works both ways. People won't buy what isn't there. Car or parts

·
Registered
188 Posts
I think once the numbers on the board increases to a certain point, then aftermarket companies will feel enticed to come here and develop parts but until then, they don't know if they'll make the money to back up the product and make it worth while.

Give it a little time and I'm sure we'll be good to go.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
God dammit guys. Quit making excuses for the vendors. Lmao.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well Im not looking for a handout. I just liked how vendors got involved with the communities in previous car clubs for R&D and talking about future mod designs

Reactions: Dconlan4

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I guess I should have worded the topic differently.. vendors i meant companies that make the parts( CP-e, Steeda, Livernois, Cobb. etc..) Im new to the ford community so I don't know who makes the parts. Mazdaspeed had a tight vendor community. There wasn't a lot of manufacturers but it was nice to chat with the guys making parts.

·
Registered
296 Posts
I think it would really benefit the vendors as well since we are willing to look at anything for our cars. I don't know how many times I been offered the same trailer hitch. I think all the sites have a different version. Lol

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well not only to be creative but it would make sure they're making quality stuff and not making **** products. I can tell ya. I've seen a lot of shady products that cause some significant failures and damaged people's car. Motor mounts are a prime example.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts