Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

Velossa Tech BIG MOUTH Group Buy - Tax Season SALE!!!

5K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  Vidmo 
#1 ·
Hello everyone!!

This tax season is going to be a good one! I want to offer the FORUM ONLY a 20% discount on BIG MOUTH ram air intakes in any color (body and flare) within the US and Canada. If you've been waiting for a sale, NOW IS THE TIME!
We are starting this group buy right now and we need just 10 participants to sign up for the full 20% discount. Just 10 people!!

Manufacturing will take 1-2 weeks after the group buy has ended.

I will personally PM all participants the promo code for this group buy, message me if anyone has any questions!

HOW TO SIGN UP?
Just reply to this thread with your forum name, and color of flare and body for the big mouth and I will add you to the list.

Thanks and enjoy!

P.S. We have switched to a new and improved UV protective coating that is really tough stuff, after months of sun testing here in Florida, we decided it fits our bill for long term color preservation and we will be using this coating on all orders from now on.

Eye candy for those looking into new color options and themes.

See less See more
#3 ·
Hello everyone!!
Hey VelossaTech, I'm familiar with the Big Mouth from owning a Focus ST. Do you have any dynos or datalogs from the Fusion Sport showing power, IAT, or wastegate duty cycle changes?

#11 ·
@acdot42 Velossa Tech Design is having a Memorial Day sale...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.