Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I use WAZE as my NAV system since it's a great app and it's free. Is there any way I can use WAZE in Apple Play mode?? Some of the apps show up but not all of them show up.

Can anyone help me out and show me how to set up the Apple play to use my WAZE app??

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
currently it is not an apple car play supported app. Maybe that will change at some point but who knows.

·
Registered
868 Posts
currently it is not an apple car play supported app. Maybe that will change at some point but who knows.
You can wish, but I wouldn't hold your breath. Not sure why apple would jump on putting a non-apple app in carplay. Though...they do let Pandora on carplay and it would be a competitor of apple music, so who knows.

edit: apple maps sucks giant balls though....

·
Registered
320 Posts
I tried out an App today called AccuWeather. It does interface nicely with Sync 3 via my iPhone, and looks decent on the screen. I can't see myself using it for local driving, but it should be nice when I go on longer road trips. It can provide updated weather reports and alerts for the area you are driving in.

The one thing that I am really happy about it just how well this system handles media files on USB sticks. It is very quick to index files and I see no hesitations when searching for a specific song. I currently have two USB sticks installed with rock and pop on one and jazz and classical on the other. It takes only three quick touches to switch between them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts