Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just as it says anyone has experience with both? Any of these tuners actually have a sport to test to get the best file possible? I like the SCT4 combo with unleashed and it is easier on the pocket over livernois but i feel like LMS might have a better tune?

·
Banned
249 Posts
there's TONS of info on this, on this forum and google. LMS VS Unleashed VS (insert any tuner) is the most annoying thread ever. Your gonna have some on 1 team, some on another and only a few on both. LMS is faster, buy how much? If your going to the track, it may matter, if not...you would probably be fine with unleashed. All depends on you and your wallet

·
Registered
89 Posts
I personally like the devices that unleashed uses rather than LMS - All of them are a lot more functional- I use a SCT X4 - I did run with a LMS tune late last year with a best time of almost 13 Flat - Due to weather I have not run yet this year with Unleashed but am hoping for somewhere in the high 12 - As said above if you are not going to the track I doubt you will see any difference just street driving - altho Unleashed seems to have figured out how to fix the shifting problem.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
there's TONS of info on this, on this forum and google. LMS VS Unleashed VS (insert any tuner) is the most annoying thread ever. Your gonna have some on 1 team, some on another and only a few on both. LMS is faster, buy how much? If your going to the track, it may matter, if not...you would probably be fine with unleashed. All depends on you and your wallet
If its the most annoying thread ever then don't take your time to read or reply to it.

My questions were clear, 1. Does anyone have experience with both and 2. Do either of these actually have a vehicle for R&D.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
2 has already been answered.

1. No one has run both in their Fusion Sport to compare.

·
Registered
296 Posts
So if it's as close as everyone says then unleashed should win hands down since the price is a lot less and everyone agrees the customer service is awesome. Right?

Reactions: cockerdogs

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
2 has already been answered.

1. No one has run both in their Fusion Sport to compare.
I should clarify, no one has run them on the track to compare.

So if it's as close as everyone says then unleashed should win hands down since the price is a lot less and everyone agrees the customer service is awesome. Right?
I wouldn't say customer service is AWESOME with Unleashed. Torrie gets back to you very quickly, but its generally very short responses. So from that side, it is good. However, you get better prices, you can do a little more with the devices, and the tunes are good quality.

·
Registered
305 Posts
I should clarify, no one has run them on the track to compare.

I wouldn't say customer service is AWESOME with Unleashed. Torrie gets back to you very quickly, but its generally very short responses. So from that side, it is good. However, you get better prices, you can do a little more with the devices, and the tunes are good quality.
I like my LME 93v5 tune, but I haven't got responses via email when I asked if a new tune was available. I'd have to agree customer service does count. cockerdogs

·
Registered
2 Posts
So, I've heard the Unleashed tune changes the shift points (one of my major complaints). Does the LMS tune also change the shift points?

·
Registered
624 Posts
regarding the Unleased I have a SCT x3 unmarried will this work with their tune?
I'm pretty sure it will work. Just send a message to Torrie at Unleashed. You can go to their website or Facebook page to do so.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Plug it in and read the stategy code and ECU see: - send that along with serial # of SCT - Torrie can then e mail a tune to download - I cannot remember what that costs - Think it was 150

·
Registered
624 Posts
Unleashed is having a memorial day Sale. Thought I might have seen a deal for 3 tunes without hardware.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts