Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Yeah, that seems like a too good to be true type of thing. I am guessing someone made a mistake and it should be a 3, not a 2.

·
Registered
206 Posts
It's a base model Sport, so it MIGHT be possible.

However, Yelp reviews indicate that prices tend to change while negotiating a deal at that dealer, often to the tune of several thousand dollars and there's also a number of complaints that they seriously lowball trades. So, it's likely that you'll end up about half way between the advertised price and MSRP.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Right now a BASE model w/ zero options MSRP of $33,605 (not including destination) with X-plan pricing and $4,650 in incentives gets knocked down to $28,170. That's without any haggling. So there is definitely some crazy stuff going on here in the NW.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Right now a BASE model w/ zero options MSRP of $33,605 (not including destination) with X-plan pricing and $4,650 in incentives gets knocked down to $28,170. That's without any haggling. So there is definitely some crazy stuff going on here in the NW.
4650$?? Holy Moly, and I thought I did good on my 14 GT base with $26,700
(auto only option). Sounds like 26K (or close) might be possible if they just want to blow them out.

Car sales are horrible right now, everyone wants trucks/SUV's. Of course it is about as
far away from me as you can get.

·
Registered
451 Posts
If I recall, Sedan sales are down ~30% give or take for the past month or so. Not just Ford, but a lot of auto mfgrs. Possibly a big reason for the incentives.

Also, lot of Fusions sitting on lots with 2018 model coming out in less than two months (even though changes are slim to none)

Here in NY, Incentives seem to be around $2650. Going to wait until I hit up the Auto Show in NY this weekend to make my final decision :) Truecar/edmunds have the Sport w/ 401A and DA package for under 33k including incentives.

A.K.A; I'd really have to fall in love with another car at first sight to pass up the Sport.

Reactions: ike

·
Registered
19 Posts
If I recall, Sedan sales are down ~30% give or take for the past month or so. Not just Ford, but a lot of auto mfgrs. Possibly a big reason for the incentives.

Also, lot of Fusions sitting on lots with 2018 model coming out in less than two months (even though changes are slim to none)

Here in NY, Incentives seem to be around $2650. Going to wait until I hit up the Auto Show in NY this weekend to make my final decision :) Truecar/edmunds have the Sport w/ 401A and DA package for under 33k including incentives.

A.K.A; I'd really have to fall in love with another car at first sight to pass up the Sport.

What part of NY are you in? I work at a dealership in the Lake George area, 50 miles North of Albany. Maybe we could work something out. Financing with Ford credit the current incentive is up to 5K, 6k if you're coming out of a Ford Lease. You might be able to pick up a $500 coupon at the auto show. They have had them in the past. Five 1 eight three 6 one zero three five nine. Jim

·
Super Moderator
1,303 Posts
They send all the battery issue returns out there... ;)

·
Registered
451 Posts
What part of NY are you in? I work at a dealership in the Lake George area, 50 miles North of Albany. Maybe we could work something out. Financing with Ford credit the current incentive is up to 5K, 6k if you're coming out of a Ford Lease. You might be able to pick up a $500 coupon at the auto show. They have had them in the past. Five 1 eight three 6 one zero three five nine. Jim
Thanks Jim. I am from Long Island. I actually picked up my car on Friday :)

The only thing is the dealer forgot to put one of the rebates in after everything was said and done. We both missed the rebate, and I found it after the fact. Not sure how this is going to work out. The sales manager is supposed to call me Monday (tomorrow) with a solution. Regardless, I got a great deal and I'm completley satisfied.

Is it even possible to add/adjust a rebate after the sale is closed? Especially if the rebate was going on during the timeframe.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts