Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If I am listening to music from my phone through bluetooth or android auto and there isn't any active noise being streamed, the car automatically changes the souce to radio so that there isn't any silence. This has been a minor annoyance up until now.

Now that Sirius is expired, I listen to news radio via internet radio through my phone. Anytime there is a commercial I change to another channel. As the feed is buffering, it flips to FM radio and I have to change the source back. Any way to turn this off? I can't find it in options.

·
Registered
100 Posts
That sounds like a different issue..... I use bluetooth and android auto....i've never experienced it switching because of silence. I have pause my music while in a drive thru and forgotten it was paused and driven around without it deciding to switch to something else. I even watch you tube in the car. The radio displays the information of the video playing and it DOES NOT switch if the video has to buffer, because of poor signal where i'm at......so......I haven't had that issue. Either it's just you....or i'm just lucky.... Any one else experiencing this??? :confused:

If I am listening to music from my phone through bluetooth or android auto and there isn't any active noise being streamed, the car automatically changes the souce to radio so that there isn't any silence. This has been a minor annoyance up until now.

Now that Sirius is expired, I listen to news radio via internet radio through my phone. Anytime there is a commercial I change to another channel. As the feed is buffering, it flips to FM radio and I have to change the source back. Any way to turn this off? I can't find it in options.

·
Super Moderator
1,586 Posts
I agree, this drives me nuts. If I use mute, it's fine. But I use Spotify all the time. If I'm using Android Auto at least, and Spotify is paused for a few minutes (say, at a drive-through) it will automatically switch to FM as I am picking up my coffee if it's been paused for more than a couple minutes.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts