Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'll see what I can about the muffler/resonator part. I'll have more news this week. And sorry Dave do you mean like putting a light inside the muffler to see what it looks like?

·
Registered
126 Posts
This guy is interested.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Stay tuned my friend! More news coming! Also, I would also appreciate some feedback on what other performance parts you guys are interested.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I would love a good exhaust, Intake with tubes to get rid of the current accordion tubes. Larger better flowing intercooler. And some big brakes!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you for the feedback! I'll see what I can do! But expect a exhaust coming out shortly. I can't release much info now, but I would love to reveal more news and progress on a daily basis.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Works for me, thanks!

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
I'm listening!

·
Banned
249 Posts
Who is interested in a Turbo-back exhaust? If so I got great news, stay tuned.
so does this include cats? cause the cats are basically sandwhiched onto the turbo which is sandwhiched to the block. I would assume if this replaces the cats it's not going to be cheap. cats aren't cheap. If it's catless, it will be cheaper but then you will fail smog

·
Registered
82 Posts
so does this include cats? cause the cats are basically sandwhiched onto the turbo which is sandwhiched to the block. I would assume if this replaces the cats it's not going to be cheap. cats aren't cheap. If it's catless, it will be cheaper but then you will fail smog
Just move to central Indiana. Sure, there's nothing to do. Sure, the roads are boring and poorly maintained. Sure, the weather isn't great. Sure, vehicle excise taxes seem too high. But there's no emissions testing!

Reactions: uncletatty

·
Banned
249 Posts
Just move to central Indiana. Sure, there's nothing to do. Sure, the roads are boring and poorly maintained. Sure, the weather isn't great. Sure, vehicle excise taxes seem too high. But there's no emissions testing!
yeah, I'd rather not. I don't "currently" have smog issues. Though I move around a lot.

Attachments

·
Registered
65 Posts
I'd definitely be interested.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
yeah, I'd rather not. I don't "currently" have smog issues. Though I move around a lot.
What, you to good for snow and 20* weather, lol.

Im wondering if these cats are going to be as big of a pain as my mustang. Only way to get to the rear nuts off was a 3ft ext and it took an impact to break them loose.

·
Banned
249 Posts
What, you to good for snow and 20* weather, lol.

Im wondering if these cats are going to be as big of a pain as my mustang. Only way to get to the rear nuts off was a 3ft ext and it took an impact to break them loose.
considering it too me 3 midgets inside of the front bumper to get the piping off to remove the turbo silencers, I'd say the front one will be the issue. the rear cat should be decent. Anything front turbo/exhaust is going to be a nightmare without removing bumper/support/front cross members...

·
Registered
402 Posts
And a month later.... nothing new? What a tease this has been.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts