Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I just loaded my Unleashed tune and it feels great. I like that 1st and 2nd shift sooner taking advantage of the awesome torque this car has. Before it seemed to hang in 2nd too long under normal driving.
I purchased the Performance Pack that came with the Steeda air filter kit, a thermostat and 2 tunes. My first tune is the 93. Can I get some ideas on what to make the 2nd one?
Car Vehicle Hood Motor vehicle Automotive lighting

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Grille

Wheel Car Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light

Motor vehicle Hood Automotive design Car Vehicle

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
It comes down to your driving taste, if you want more hp the E30 tune is fun but if you want more mileage then the 87 tune will get the job done and helps with the trans shifting issues, just my 2 cents
very clean car by the way

·
Registered
252 Posts
I've had the Unleashed 93 tune since about 5k miles, and my FFS is in the mid-80's now, with zero problems. When I first bought this tune from Torrie he included a second tune, so I chose the 87, but I've never used it. Torrie does fantastic work. When I first drove my Sport with Torrie's tune I was laughing out loud, his tune made such an improvement in the strength of the engine.

Black spoiler looks sharp!

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Yeah, I know what mine would look like all black now with the gurny flap. I like it.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Sorry - I know it is not connected to your question, however I would like to say that I really like the look of your car!

Beautiful! Looks great on black rims and black roof. Good job! Did you consider to paint top side of the mirrors to black?
BTW - Where did you buy this front lip spoiler? Do you have any link? Seems to fit very well. I bought mine on Aliexpress (also like it, but mine is thicker.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Sorry - I know it is not connected to your question, however I would like to say that I really like the look of your car!

Beautiful! Looks great on black rims and black roof. Good job! Did you consider to paint top side of the mirrors to black?
BTW - Where did you buy this front lip spoiler? Do you have any link? Seems to fit very well. I bought mine on Aliexpress (also like it, but mine is thicker.
Yea, where did you get that flap. I need need one of those.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Spoiler King, they're in Amittyville New York, yeah the same place as the famous haunted house, LOL.

Reactions: thelastsumurai

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
There's a lot of them on eBay, but that one looks better than what I've seen. I had a 2013 that I put a three piece one on, looked good, but didn't hold up well in cold temps.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
No, there made by Revolution Racing. Matte black.

Reactions: toygun718

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Here's a better shot of it.

Attachments

·
Registered
'17 Sport
5 Posts
I've been thinking about doing just this. Did you install the new air filter kit and thermostat yourself, or have someone do it? If you did it, did you run into any hiccups along the way?

·
Registered
313 Posts
There's a lot of them on eBay, but that one looks better than what I've seen. I had a 2013 that I put a three piece one on, looked good, but didn't hold up well in cold temps.
I will let you know after winter :)
I bought my on Aliexpress (quite cheap) - do not excpet too much - we will see

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
I had mine on with two way tape and a lot of screws, I pulled in my driveway one day after work, bumped some snow on the side of the driveway, and seen pieces flying every which way. Spring time comes , and I'm finding pieces of lip spoiler in the grass. I put a rubber one on my sport, so far holding up good. I didn't want something that stuck out like a sore thumb, and have it go with my spoiler King gurney flap on the back.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts