Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, been looking at picking up a programmer, and was curious as to which tuner is most polished with our cars. Unleashed, Livernois, or Tunes by James? Lookin at 91 and 93 octane tunes. Any input is greatly appreciated.

·
Premium Member
505 Posts
If you are going to keep it mostly stock then LMS but if your plans are to push it kind of hard then Unleashed or tunes by James is my opinion

·
Registered
344 Posts
Agreed with MY27FUSION.

Reactions: FusionPhil

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks fellas. Not tryin to push to hard, just add a little more than factory. From reading,seems the tune smooths things out as well.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Fair warning FusionPhil...I started out saying to myself, “if I could get this car into the high 13s I’ll be happy”...$
“...low 13s” ...$$
“...high 12s” ...$$$
“...low 12s” ...$$$$
“...high 11s. Yeah just give me an 11.9999 and I’ll be happy” .........$$$$$

·
Registered
344 Posts
These cars are very satisfying to drive and once you get a good tune they’re really a pleasure. It’s very easy to get sucked into making more improvements because they respond so well to mods. Good luck!!

·
Registered
329 Posts
Yeah, that sucking sound is very loud in my ear right now. Says the guy who just ordered a new FMIC and Throttle body.
+1 vote for Unleashed. Mr. Torrie is great to work with. Hands down the best customer service!!

·
Registered
106 Posts
It doesn't take a lot to improve the ecoboost, they respond well to a lot of mods.

Reactions: FusionPhil

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I really appreciate everyone's input thus far. Looks like I'm sniffin around one heck of a rabbit hole.

·
Registered
344 Posts
All I can say is; it helps to have another responsible adult sharing control over your household finances or you’ll end up broke in three months. Grinning like a fool as you blast around, embarrassing performance car posers, but broke.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Buy a house, better investment, but way less fun. LOL. I,m doing both, and living large still. :)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
All I can say is; it helps to have another responsible adult sharing control over your household finances or you’ll end up broke in three months. Grinning like a fool as you blast around, embarrassing performance car posers, but broke.
Hear that brother. Ol lady just shakes her head when i start ramblin on about upgrades. Not understanding the potential of a sleeper car, lol. Probably just sees the thinning pockets. Sure will be fun to dust some of those sports cars though.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Got the house
Buy a house, better investment, but way less fun. LOL. I,m doing both, and living large still. :)
Got the house. Way less fun and a whole lot more work, but gotta have a garage here in Michigan. Extends the life of car dramatically.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Got the house

Got the house. Way less fun and a whole lot more work, but gotta have a garage here in Michigan. Extends the life of car dramatically.
I hear ya, I,m in North West Ohio. Salt capital of the world, LOL.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Regional motto of Ohio’s Northcoast:
“Rust never sleeps”

1 - 17 of 17 Posts