Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone received data on the hp and torque improvements from their tuner--especially in graphical form? How can you tell if you have their latest tune? What are the latest tune designations?:)cockerdogs

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I don't think I come across the phone as a spy for LMS's competitors, but they wouldn't tell me what version of the 93 tune I had for almost 3 weeks--93 v3. When I asked for a chart for hp and torque, they consistently ignored my request and then said every car was different. I wouldn't do business with them again. I am trying to see if other tuners are as reticent to share info with their customers. I can produce emails where I've asked them questions regarding this.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LMS at one time in a phone call said they had 8 versions of the 93 tune when I was asking what I had and how it compared to the best available--they didn't say what I had then or how it stood up the the best tune.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
All i'm trying to do is find out how much info tuners hand out when buying a tune and how hard is that to get. i.e. am i getting better or worse customer service. YMMV

·
Premium Member
1,014 Posts
If you had the LMS tune, you could still use a datalogging device to figure out a little bit about what the tune is doing, couldn't you? I'm sure you'd have to be better at reading logs than I am to see more than boost and spark changes, though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts