Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive seen a few members here post 1/4 mile times for tuned fusion sports, they all seem to be low 13's which is very good. Does anyone have an idea what the 0-60 times are? and maybe 60's are?

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
did u happen to correct your times for DA?

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thank you!

·
Registered
443 Posts
Ya, DA calculations doesn't effect forced induction engines as much since the engine isn't breathing "naturally"
Beewn a few not so pleasant discussions about it on other forums I'm on.
This is what I like best about our forum.
All ages, many skill levels and an appreciation of a special car. I can count the number nasty posts on one hand.

I personally check back on the forum a dozen times a day to see what everyone is up to and what new topic has popped up. This Forscan and MX device has kept me researching all afternoon. Thanks!

·
Registered
305 Posts
This is what I like best about our forum.
All ages, many skill levels and an appreciation of a special car. I can count the number nasty posts on one hand.

I personally check back on the forum a dozen times a day to see what everyone is up to and what new topic has popped up. This Forscan and MX device has kept me researching all afternoon. Thanks!

I'm only afraid this is a skill beyond my ability. cockerdogs:(

·
Registered
320 Posts
That is a significant bump in mid band torque. I hope they can find some of that for our engines.

Reactions: cockerdogs and 1153

·
Registered
320 Posts
I am quite happy with the shift style on the present tune. I know the SUV guys were complaining of wheel hope from the hard shifts, but our cars seem to stay planted much better.
I feel kinda left out seeing I can only get 91 octane fuel, and worry that work will progress on the 93 tunes only.

·
Registered
626 Posts
What's the difference from the F-150 turbos.
Quoted from the link.

considering the huge differences in engine setup and totally different turbo setup, I couldn't imagine a copy and paste job from the f150

·
Premium Member
1,015 Posts
What's the difference from the F-150 turbos.
Quoted from the link.

considering the huge differences in engine setup and totally different turbo setup, I couldn't imagine a copy and paste job from the f150
150 has the engine set up for longitudinal use, so almost everything bolted to ti is different, and it uses Borg-Warner turbos to our Gerrett. I assume it's because the BWs create a different power curve that's more applicable to the truck. I'm just guessing though.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts