Premium Member
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
yes , it is not that bad once you get the battery tray out of the way

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Double check the bolt and make sure it fits thru the bushings as I had to drill one side larger ....

·
Registered
246 Posts
Gotcha! This thread has been VERY helpful - Thanks to ALL who’ve participated!!

·
Super Moderator
1,259 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Thanks Oreo, but I don’t FB.

Reactions: Oreo

·
Registered
246 Posts
Oreo: I’m going to ask someone with FB to look this up for me. Is there a “link” or address for them to go to find it? My side just says “log in or sign up to view”...
Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
1,259 Posts
This is from the Ford Fusion Sport Enthusiasts FB page. It is a closed group for 17-19 Sport owners only. That is a direct link to page. Greg Hazlett was a member here and on FB group did the ground work. Let me see if I can find the info here...

·
Super Moderator
1,259 Posts
Well Greg must not have posted his install here. Here is the best I can do to give you an idea of what the How To's and Step by Steps look like on the FB page. To much to try and recreate here. Also each image has instructions...

Reactions: metroplex

·
Registered
246 Posts
Thanks!

·
Registered
246 Posts
Ordered the mount Thursday. Received it today!! Nice job, Turbo Tech!

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Shawnski let us know how it turns out , I am curious what your thoughts on this mount will be

·
Registered
246 Posts
I’m bummed because I’m in the field for work this week so I won’t get to install it before race night Thursday. But I will definitely report back ASAP.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Zero axle hop launching at 2800!! Reaction times much better. Took almost two tenths off the average 60 foot times.
NVH is pretty bad by my standards though, vibrates rear view mirror constantly. Transmits lots of vibration through the dash and plumbs transmission sounds right into the cabin. My car is pretty “loose” at 107,000 miles now so some might be attributable to that. All things considered it was definitely helpful for hard launching.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Consistent low 1.8xx now.
Before I was mostly 2.xx and on a rare good night high 1.9xx so I’m satisfied that the mount was worth the cost & effort from a performance standpoint. Also this is kind of doing foundation work for when I switch to Unleashed tune. I’m hoping for demonstrable improvement in power when all my mods can be adjusted for. If I could just gain 3-4 tenths I’d be tickling 11 seconds...

·
Registered
246 Posts
No, none of that. I have the Livernois original calibrator tuner module.
There are several Mustang people at the track who have switched from Livernois to Unleashed and they are very vocal about how much of an improvement it made. And they all talk about Torrie like he walks on water.

·
Registered
255 Posts
All I can say is after you deal with Torrie a couple of times, you will see where they are coming from.

Reactions: Shawnski

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
I have had both tunes and I prefer Unleashed

Reactions: Shawnski
21 - 39 of 39 Posts