Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Installed the fmic yesterday figured I would post some pics of the Intercooler with stock looking grille mod ….
20200511_105356 grille.jpg
20200511_175813 fmic.jpg

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Pic makes me think how bad my garage looks LOL

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My SVO has become a storage unit LOL

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just got to work and there is a fusion with ACC here getting bumper work took a pic of the lower grille air deflector , this might be the ticket for those who want to keep the lower air deflector with Aftermarket FMIC seems to be 7 inches longer then my stock unit lol that sounds bad ...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am a turbo ford man lol

·
Registered
814 Posts
Just got to work and there is a fusion with ACC here getting bumper work took a pic of the lower grille air deflector , this might be the ticket for those who want to keep the lower air deflector with Aftermarket FMIC seems to be 7 inches longer then my stock unit lol that sounds bad ...
The cp-e takes up almost all of the space behind the lower grill. From what I've seen, foam weather stripping would be enough to seal the area. I'm not sure about the thinner ttr and up cores.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
303 Posts
I am a turbo ford man lol
I like your SVO... had 3 throughout the years
Hi guys. I have always been a Mustang fan. Have had 6 GT's over the years, beginning with the reincarnation in '82. That's why I noticed that poor Mustang sitting there feeling all alone and neglected. ;)

Good luck.

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lmao its been in the garage for 20 plus years , haven't even started it in over a year ouchie

·
Registered
15 Posts
Looks like you’re near Vegas. I was just out ther last Nov., Next time I’m out, I’ll stop by and run the cob webs out of the Mustang for you!

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lmao sounds like a good project for this week end ...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts