Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been a while, but I finally pulled the trigger on getting 19x8 TSW Sebrings for the care. Ordered them online and just waiting for delivery. I'll post once they're in and installed! Here's a pic off Google to get an idea of what they are.

Attachments

Reactions: JaredC01 and MattQ

·
Registered
491 Posts
Pretty sure that is what Dave has on his but in silver. Matched his car very nicely so those should look great on the red. I went to look but i am apparently imagining things and he never existed... :|

Anyway, look forward to seeing them installed!

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Dave had chicanes. He was getting rid of them last I talked to him. Wanted something with less black on them

·
Registered
296 Posts
Nice! Can't wait to see on the car. Those I like.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Stock is 19's. I Like to have that little extra meat on the tires. Had stock 20"s on my F-150 and wasn't a huge fan of the ride; flash forward to the car and with the Active dampening with the 19s just dont want to lose the ride. Really enjoying the stock ride a lot. Just my 2 cents lol. Did just get word they're shipping the wheels on Tuesday, pretty stoked.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I finally got the wheels mounted today! They look better than I hoped. More pics to follow

Attachments

·
Registered
92 Posts
Those look really like they belong on the car as a stock upgrade. Should the day ever come when I buy the Fusion, mine will be the black on black with those wheels.

Now you need to buy the red brake covers to really set them off.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Those look really like they belong on the car as a stock upgrade. Should the day ever come when I buy the Fusion, mine will be the black on black with those wheels.

Now you need to buy the red brake covers to really set them off.
That's my next job I think. That or the strut tower and rear sway bars from Steeda. The new wheels actually act as if they have wheel spacers to them now as the stance is a bit wider than stock now. Noticeable but not over done. Overall super happy with these wheels!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Wrap or paint all that fake chrome

1 - 12 of 12 Posts