1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
88 Posts
My understanding is they moved all Fusion production to Hermosillo to make room in Flat Rock for the Continental.

It's clear to me that Ford doesn't really care about small cars, at least in the Northeast. You can lease a decently equipped Fusion for about the same price as a lesser-equipped Focus around here (don't even get me started on the Fiesta). The ST and RS are great cars, but not exactly best sellers.

·
Registered
447 Posts
My understanding is they moved all Fusion production to Hermosillo to make room in Flat Rock for the Continental.

It's clear to me that Ford doesn't really care about small cars, at least in the Northeast. You can lease a decently equipped Fusion for about the same price as a lesser-equipped Focus around here (don't even get me started on the Fiesta). The ST and RS are great cars, but not exactly best sellers.
ST and RS are specialty cars.. they are for young street racer types.. they are also over priced so they don't sell like they could..

The fusion sport is marketed to young professional black women that wanna party on Friday night lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts