Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone having issues with Sirius Travel Link, specifically the Traffic Link. I can't get any traffic info to download. The other Sirius Travel apps load, but some very slowly. Yes my car is outside with good view of the sky for satellite reception. Ford says 2017 models are having problems. Just trying to see if anyone had luck figuring this out. Several calls to Sirius with no luck, they and Ford agree its on Fords end.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just took my 2017 Explorer in to the dealership for the same problem of not getting traffic to download. I was told it is a "known Ford problem with the 2017 models". Not an issue with the 2016 models.
They said to check back once every quarter. Really???

·
Registered
186 Posts
We just took our new Sport on a 1500 mile trip. The Nav system was receiving traffic updates and re-routed us on several occasions. Software has probably been updated through WiFi. Mine is Ver 2.0 build 16074.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Anyone having issues with Sirius Travel Link, specifically the Traffic Link. I can't get any traffic info to download. The other Sirius Travel apps load, but some very slowly. Yes my car is outside with good view of the sky for satellite reception. Ford says 2017 models are having problems. Just trying to see if anyone had luck figuring this out. Several calls to Sirius with no luck, they and Ford agree its on Fords end.
Have you found a solution? My 2017 Fusion Platinum has the same issue.

·
Registered
1 Posts
2017 Explorer and Sirius Traffic Link

I just took my 2017 Explorer in to the dealership for the same problem of not getting traffic to download. I was told it is a "known Ford problem with the 2017 models". Not an issue with the 2016 models.
They said to check back once every quarter. Really???

Same issue with 2017 Explorer. Ford provides a video on their site showing how nice the traffic feature is but can't provide any information on root cause or timeline for fix.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts