Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I keep reading it has 2 turbos, but then im told its a twin scrolling turbo, so they count that as 2. does it indeed have 1 or 2 turbos on it? We are more than likely trading in our 2015 fusion Titanium and one of our 2017 Mustang GT in on it today, loaded with every option i believe except rear inflatable seat belts. Any other info would be great.

·
Registered
624 Posts
You have multiple 2017 Mustang GT's? And your trading one in already?

·
Registered
186 Posts
From what I understand, the 4-cyinder turbos (e.g., Mustang turbo) have gone to a twin-scroll turbo. The V6s use two turbos. Makes sense, since you have an exhaust manifold for each cylinder bank.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You have multiple 2017 Mustang GT's? And your trading one in already?
Wife had her 2015 Fusion Titanium, loves it. ive had the 2015 GT PP, then traded for 2016 GT350, got tired of shifting my entire life so traded that for 2017 GT Auto, waiting to order 2018 GT with 10 speed auto. In addition to my wifes Fusion, she then decided she wanted a mustang too, but i had a manual at the time, so she got auto ecoboost. Then she decided she wanted the GT, so we traded for that, keeping fusion for family car and i had my mustang. Now kids just all moved out but still want car with room and not sure if we needed 3 any longer, so we just took her GT and her Fusion and traded both for the Fusion sport, lots of power for her and loaded just like her 15 fusion, all same options, but some are improved. Gotta make the wife happy!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts