Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #21
Well I wrote a review and added my pics but that never made it up on there site they must filter reviews. I can only imagine what there lowering springs would look like after one year lol馃槀. I'm officially done with this company , I gave them a shot but definitely not a high standard aftermarket company. I will be taking off there decals as I can not promote garbage.

Registered
Well I wrote a review and added my pics but that never made it up on there site they must filter reviews. I can only imagine what there lowering springs would look like after one year lol馃槀. I'm officially done with this company , I gave them a shot but definitely not a high standard aftermarket company. I will be taking off there decals as I can not promote garbage.
they are also blocking my review of the jacking rails

Registered
Discussion Starter #23
And there you go guys a shady company using cheap crap not just the jacking rails but just look at that air intake lol馃槀馃槀馃槀 what a joke.

Registered
Discussion Starter #26
La Flama Blanca , Quick jacks are the way to go with there pinch weld pucks, there wall hangers are awesome to. No more rust bars for me.

Registered
Steeda has been making junk after their rapid/forward S197 Mustang tech transfer agreement with Ford.

Pinch weld adapters = Hockey pucks! Cheap and easy to use.

Registered
And there you go guys a shady company using cheap crap not just the jacking rails but just look at that air intake lol馃槀馃槀馃槀 what a joke.
In about a month I should have a potential solution to the hot air intake. Stay tuned.

Reactions: Sleeper6

Registered
Steeda can't stop reviews on Google or Facebook ;)

Reactions: WhiteGhost

Registered
I did bash Steeda earlier and still feel they are sub par... lol I forgot to mention I have their jacking rails and they have held up great

Registered
Discussion Starter #33
When I brought this up to steeda 3 months of having them on the car they were really the worse customer care I have ever delt with for being there product they sure as hell don't stand by it ........seems nothing more then a money grab to me. I sent pics to them with light marks of rust and they never even stepped up to the plate in any way I guess you really can't warranty crap.

Registered
When I brought this up to steeda 3 months of having them on the car they were really the worse customer care I have ever delt with for being there product they sure as hell don't stand by it ........seems nothing more then a money grab to me. I sent pics to them with light marks of rust and they never even stepped up to the plate in any way I guess you really can't warranty crap.
It's funny, I bought everything available for the Sport as they were released. They even used to send thank you cards after the purchase. In addition to jacking rails, my front and rear anti-sway bars are starting to rust. This in a occasional car that has never seen snow; and rain only three times. I can imagine what it would look like after some time driven in the rust belt. I used to have the Steeda decal on the middle back seat headrest. It's now history. CP-e could eat this company up if they every got the capital to grow up.

Registered
Discussion Starter #35
You are absolutely right Flew there are a handful of very stout company's that could make very high quality parts for this car when it comes to exterior parts. I personally feel Steeda should maybe reserve themselves to accessory parts.

Registered
Mine never saw winter and rain only a few times and they looked exactly like the OP's pictures. I had them sandblasted, anti-rust chemically treated and powder coated with the best polyester resin we have available to us. I still am hesitant to reinstall as they are god awfully heavy. I can't see the S550 crowd standing for this crap. I'm not sure why we have to.
You're right. I had an SN95, not S550, but I used to track and road race my Cobra in rain and shine. I put on Kenny Brown (a small company) jacking rails in 2002, and they were used constantly and still looked fine when I sold the car this spring. Maximum Motorsports also makes long-lasting ones for the Mustang. The Fusion, while not as popular for aftermarket mods, still deserves quality products!

Registered
Nice clean car...nice clean jacks...nice clean garage...sigh.
It鈥檚 appropriate your car is white because your garage is as clean as a hospital!!

Registered
Had it up on the lift today and was surprised how rusty they are after 2 years of southern living... I guess I鈥檒l pull them off and finish them like they should have been

21 - 40 of 43 Posts