Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After having the car sit at a train yard for a week and a half, imagine my surprise when I get the notice that it was delivered friday afternoon out of the blue! Went in this afternoon and did all that car buying stuff, which was pretty painless thanks to my great salesman, who also happens to do finance as well.

I ended up getting an 8 year comprehensive extended waranty through Ford, just for that extra piece of mind down the road. It only added like 30 bucks to the monthly payment, which was a no brainer for me. I also got the poly-steel paint protectant/sealant which will get applied this week, and comes with a lifetime warrantly for any kind of blemishes and also covers the interior for rips, stains, etc. Again, for 7 bucks a month, was a no brainer.

Im just so incredibly happy. The FuSpo is almost the exact car that I have been wanting from ford, and ordering one thats just how I wanted it was so worth it, and the car is just sweeter since the wait.

And that right pedal... y'all already know...

Cheers!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,033 Posts
That's an awesome pic! Congrats! Almost as gorgeous as the Shadow Black... almost :p

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Looks like all of us from the midwest got notification of delivery these past couple of days

·
Registered
278 Posts
Congrats, have fun and enjoy your new FFS....

·
Registered
296 Posts
Congrats. If I had to do it over I might have switched my mind and went with the blue. Beautiful enjoy. Happy for u.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks you guys. I really love it. Put just about 100 miles on since yesterday. Been trying to do the break in right, and keep it legal... every on ramp is an event.

There are some great roads that I actually take to work in the morning, and they were nice and quiet today, so we had some fun on some twisties today.

And my god, maybe its just because my Five Hundred was kind of a dog, this car just pulls so hard in comparison, even up some very steep hills out of the river valley where I was having my fun.

Also, one of my favorite photo spots just so happens to be down in the valley, just too bad it was cloudy today. I really love this color, it just shines, and its so me.

Attachments

·
Registered
451 Posts
Congratulations.

Love the blue too. When I squint really tight.. I can almost see the blue in my shadow black.
LOL

Enjoy in good health.

Reactions: elronino

·
Registered
278 Posts
Picked up my FFS yesterday, had to selected a different color then
what I ordered, but everything else was there.

Took wife and Dalmatian for a 100mi ride today and it was a great
ride for sure, at one point I told my wife to hold on. Put it into the
sports mode and gave her the gas (thought my wife wet her pants). LOL

Everything at this point seems to be working fine (hopefully it will
stay that way).

Monday I have protection both inside and out done, plus windows
tinted 50 front and rear, 30 on sides.

I took the VIP program (the VIP bucks from my SE paid of it, so no
reason not to) window, wheel and paint protection.

Going through the owners manual now while watching the cubs/dogers
game.

That's about it for now..

·
Registered
278 Posts
Well finally..

My order shows up on Cotus 1 week after I took delivery on a different
color FFS.

Here is the vin: 3FA6P0VPXHR262590

Well the dealership will take the order and sell it to someone else...

Reactions: 1153
1 - 13 of 13 Posts