Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TODAY IS THE DAY!!! Today I will be picking up my custom ordered fusion sport. I can't tell you how excited I am... oh wait... I CAN!!! It's been over 5 years since I have owned a 馃殫 you could stretch to call "fast". I sold my Porsche in 2012 and ever since it has been a sad line up of boring, slow, and ugly piles. At 5pm Today I will give Ford back their horrible 2014 focus that has nothing but gas mileage going for it. The transmission is sooooo bad that I am fairly positive that it is controlled by a coked up, blind gerbil that sits on top of a manual transmission and shifts for you when he deems fit. I am going to restrain myself from any "spirited" driving for the first 1,500 miles... but then I make no promises >:)
I will post pics on our face book page!!!
See you guys on the other side!

Registered
Congrats!! Very happy for you and jealous. An awesome time of year to pick up a new ride. I'm driving a '17 rental F150 with the 5.0 today and it is really getting me in the mood for something newer. Love the sound of that Coyote over my old 5.4. Enjoy and be sure to write up a quick review!

Registered

Registered
The transmission is sooooo bad that I am fairly positive that it is controlled by a coked up, blind gerbil that sits on top of a manual transmission and shifts for you when he deems fit.
Congrats and welcome. This line made me laugh pretty darn hard, that was great.

Registered
Congrats and I bet you have a big smile on your face as you drive home. I hope your inlaw didn't install the front plate.

Registered
congrats!!! like everyone else said its going to make you very happy. After a long day at work there is nothing like a car you enjoy driving to make your forget about what a day you had.

Registered
Congrats!

What color!?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts