Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, thanks in advance for the help. Can someone please help me locate the TIP sensor? I know it should be on the discharge side of the intercooler near the throttle body but the pics that I see online are all of F-150's. If one of you could please take a pic of this sensor for me, I would appreciate it.

·
Super Moderator
1,317 Posts
I had the throttle body and the hose off when installing a throttle body spacer and I didn't see any sensors before the throttle body. It could be wedged down low on the intercooler tube but that's hard to see from above. There are two post throttle body sensors as you can see in the pic below. You installing a PedalMAX or something like it?

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Found it, had to remove to lower "engine cover" (the cheesy underbody plastic piece) and it's a little tight but it's on the lower passenger side of the intercooler.
Installed the BoostMax with Version 2, going to tidy up the wires and zip tie everything tomorrow morning before work and give her a whirl. If it gets the advertised 79 wheel falls like the 2.0 fusion did, I might be satisfied.

Reactions: Oreo
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.