·
Registered
230 Posts
My driver and passenger side are 35% rest are 20%

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
Tennessee legal with 35% sides and back.

Attachments

·
Registered
230 Posts
the 20% is very dark at night but it does help with the idiots who like to drive with hi-beams on or flash you because the are impatient or completely insane when driving behind a Ford ....lol

·
Registered
58 Posts
the 20% is very dark at night but it does help with the idiots who like to drive with hi-beams on or flash you because the are impatient or completely insane when driving behind a Ford ....lol
Thanks, I delayed my appointment for today until some cooler weather. Thinking of the 35% in the front and 20% in the back. I like the look of it on yours.

·
Registered
230 Posts
35% is the legal limit here in Texas for the driver and passenger windows the rear 3 can be as dark as you want. It helps with 95*F + weather during the summer and all the bright cloudless sunny summer days. The kids are happy when they are in the back and don't complain about it being too bright. Plus like you said it looks great.

·
Registered
250 Posts
My state is not tint friendly. For those in the same boat, remember these come from factory with tint applied. Have to factor that in, FYI.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Hey,

Does anyone have pictures of tint on platinum white? Preferably 35%.

Thanks
I did 20% all windows and I have no issues at night. Not a fan of different shades front and back if your worried I'd just stick with 35% all around. Some films offer 30% tint maybe go with that.

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts