Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, my name is Alex and I have owned the fusion sport since July of 2020. I have done some work on it here and there and I have a full mod list in my bio. If there are any other fusion sport owners in Western Washington I would love to meet up with you. I haven't seen any modded fusion sports here at all. Anyways here's a couple pictures of my fusion. Let me know what you think!

(The Matter sticker is not what you think it is by the way. It's my car group called Matter Collective)

·
Premium Member
2017 Fusion Sport, 401A, Driver Assistance Package ; 1999 Expedition 5.4 4x4
149 Posts
Hi guys, my name is Alex and I have owned the fusion sport since July of 2020. I have done some work on it here and there and I have a full mod list in my bio. If there are any other fusion sport owners in Western Washington I would love to meet up with you. I haven't seen any modded fusion sports here at all. Anyways here's a couple pictures of my fusion. Let me know what you think!

View attachment 27611 View attachment 27608 View attachment 27609
(The Matter sticker is not what you think it is by the way. It's my car group called Matter Collective)
The blue is sexy!

·
Registered
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
38 Posts
Very nice ! Welcome from Texas !

Reactions: Bigsmaster

·
Premium Member
2017 Fusion Sport Ecoboost AWD
33 Posts

Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I like the steering wheel!

I need to do something with the crappy OEM wheel, I dunno if the heated steering wheels were nicer but mine is shwag.

·
Premium Member
706 Posts
Hello and welcome , looks good I like the wheels are you a member of the Blue Man group LOL

·
Registered
350 Posts
Where did you get that steering wheel ? I would love to find one in red.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
486 Posts

Nice looking! Welcome from Colorado.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I like the steering wheel!

I need to do something with the crappy OEM wheel, I dunno if the heated steering wheels were nicer but mine is shwag.
Where did you get that steering wheel ? I would love to find one in red.
Ford Fusion Carbon Fiber Custom OEM Steering Wheel 2013+ - SoCal Garage Works
Thats the link to where you can order the steering wheel. If you want a special color you would have to get in contact with them for a custom order. I do know for sure that they will do red carbon because one of my friends has a red one for his veloster. The heated option is way too pricey to only have it heat up the leather sections. Let me know if you are interested and I can talk to the owner and see if I can get people a discount. The steering wheel fit perfectly with all the other plastic parts I moved over on the install and the wheel had no defects whatsoever. In my opinion this is probably the best place to pick up a wheel for a fusion.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Welcome. Very clean look on the car.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts