Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

They're coming...

9K views 29 replies 11 participants last post by  nlaak 
#1 · (Edited)
See less See more
#7 ·
Upcoming delivery.

I cannot wait to take delivery of mine. Although it comes as a result of the insurance company deeming my 2010 Fusion Sport a total loss, I'm now as excited to get behind the wheel of the 17. Six weeks 'til delivery.
-------------------------
Sadly, I have no car to post here, but I do get to drive my husbands Focus Titanium and that's a fun little car. Backup is a Super Duty PowerStroke.

#8 ·
I cannot wait to take delivery of mine. Although it comes as a result of the insurance company deeming my 2010 Fusion Sport a total loss, I'm now as excited to get behind the wheel of the 17. Six weeks 'til delivery.
-------------------------
Sadly, I have no car to post here, but I do get to drive my husbands Focus Titanium and that's a fun little car. Backup is a Super Duty PowerStroke.
When did you order yours? I ordered mine about 5 weeks ago & still don't have a build date yet.

#23 ·
Yeah, I suspect Transit Connect is the name of the production line. Yours was built on June 3 so it should arrive soon. Apparently all Fusions with LED headlights were on hold for a while to resolve a headlight mounting issue.

I thought I'd have the only Sport in Platinum White -- I guess not. I'm looking for a sleeper -- had an Audi in that color 25 years ago.

This post has been deleted
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.