Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like to thank everyone who has contributed to this forum, it really helped build my knowledge going to the dealer and getting what I wanted/needed. The information here was invaluable in the process.

Got me a blue 2/28/17 build date $40115 MSRP for $30,500 out the door with a couple accessories thrown in. Feel really good about that build date and price. Didn't really want or need driver assist but I guess might help the resale value down the road.

Anyway all this feedback from actual owners really completed some gaps in my knowledge so thanks to everyone who has contributed. Although the thanks may never be received as I never look in the welcome section in other forums I am apart of. Hahaha.

·
Registered
152 Posts
wow! and I thought that I got a good price!!!!

congratulations and enjoy it :)

·
Registered
465 Posts
Like to thank everyone who has contributed to this forum, it really helped build my knowledge going to the dealer and getting what I wanted/needed. The information here was invaluable in the process.

Got me a blue 2/28/17 build date $40115 MSRP for $30,500 out the door with a couple accessories thrown in. Feel really good about that build date and price. Didn't really want or need driver assist but I guess might help the resale value down the road.

Anyway all this feedback from actual owners really completed some gaps in my knowledge so thanks to everyone who has contributed. Although the thanks may never be received as I never look in the welcome section in other forums I am apart of. Hahaha.
I understand that the Blue models are going very cheap.

LOL just joking.

Enjoy your Sport as much as 98% of us do!

·
Registered
129 Posts
What a deal! You practically stole it. I only got the Ford employee discount plus $500 year end discount, but I've been enjoying the car for eight months.

·
Registered
568 Posts

Whoa, screaming model year end deal! Way to go! And welcome to the club.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Whoa! Maybe I need to sell mine and re-buy in...

Welcome aboard and may you love your Sport!

·
Registered
136 Posts
The dealer I got mine from has 400A cars out he door for 26k. 401A cars for not much more. Looks like now is a good time to buy if anyone wants one!

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
The dealer I got mine from has 400A cars out he door for 26k. 401A cars for not much more. Looks like now is a good time to buy if anyone wants one!
WOW, out the door for that price, so what are they selling a 400a for with dest..........
Rebate in jersey is only 2150, but my dealer matched pa's rebate, which is 3150 (plus 500 rebate for financing, which I'll pay off immediately).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts